Getting the best gas central heating for your property
Gas central heating is the most common heating type in the UK, with mains gas servicing around 80% of properties. The latest combi gas boilers boast very high efficiencies, which means lower fuel bills, and some are even hydrogen ready, in preparation for future low carbon heating.
Gas boiler services from Heat IQ
We supply and install gas boilers from the UK’s leading manufacturers, Worcester Bosch and Vaillant. We are preferred installers for these manufacturers and offer up to an eight-year warranty with all our new installs.
Whether you need a new boiler, or your existing system requires maintenance or repairs, as experts in gas, Heat IQ can:
- Advise of the most efficient and cost-effective gas boiler for your property
- Provide expert installation, including supporting radiators or underfloor heating
- Service and maintain existing gas boilers – it is recommended by the Gas Safe register, that gas boilers and checked annually
What happens when you need a new boiler?
If you are looking to upgrade your gas central heating system, contact our helpful team. They will need to know a few things about your property.
- How many rooms need heating?
- How many bathrooms do you have?
- What’s in your bathrooms? (power showers, baths etc.)
- How many radiators do you have?
- Do you have (or plan to have) underfloor heating?
- Do you need new radiators? Swapping old radiators for high efficiency, thermostatically controlled ones can improve occupant comfort and save on fuel bills.
- Are you planning to extend your home in the future?
Different boiler types
The Heat IQ team are experts in all types of boilers and will recommend the best possible option for your home, including LPG and oil boilers for off-mains properties. Interested in renewables? We can also help advise customers looking to move away from gas, including Heat Pumps.